Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Surprise/Thank You For My GFC Followers!

Woohooo!! THANK YOU to all of you for helping my little design, DIY & inspiration blog reach over 150 followers on GFC! I am humbled, grateful, and thankful for each of you that you took the time to follow my blog and read what I write. :)

As a THANK YOU to each and everyone one of you, I would like to offer $10 OFF a custom design board ($75 value) to any GFC follower that sends me an email before Wednesday, March 6 and mentions this post and that you want to claim this offer.

Since this offer is only for Design Your Dwelling GFC followers I am not linking this post to any social networking site.  No Twitter.  No Facebook. You will only find this offer by reading your daily blog roll.

Here are the specifics:
- $10 OFF 1 (one) custom design board + shopping list (usually $75. Now $65 for you!)
- Any room in your house
- Custom design board will include furniture, lighting, flooring option, accessories, color scheme
- Email me at designyourdwellingblog (at) gmail.com before Wednesday, March 6, 2013 to claim the offer
- I'll check to make sure you are a follower via GFC

Some examples of design boards:







Thanks again... SO MUCH!  I look forward to working with you!



5 comments:

  1. Way to go Beth! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great offer! Congrats on hitting that milestone! Love your design boards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a talent for design... That living room mood board is EXACTLY what I had in mind in terms of being the perfect blend of color and texture. Thanks for sharing this deal with your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your living room design! Where are those items for sale? The rug is my favorite. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...