Mood Board Link Party + Nursery Design

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Welcome! I have been patiently waiting for today to get here to kick off the Mood Board Link Party as a way for bloggers with interest in interior design to show off their talent!

I am continually in search of mood bards from other bloggers as inspiration as well as an opportunity to network and learn from each of them so why not bring as many designers as possible to one place?!

To kick it off, I thought I would share my design board for the week!  I have a few friends who are having babies in the near future and the exciting part is that they haven't found out if they are having a boy or girl.  That inspired me to design a nursery that a boy or girl would be comfortable in!  Each of the numbers below correspond to the item on the board, click on the  number to get to the item source!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 



I only have three requests for participation:

1. Follow Design Your Dwelling via GFC
I would love to stay connected with you!  This will also keep you up-to-date for the next link party!
If it doesn't work to follow via GFC, follow along on Twitter or Facebook!
2. Grab A Button!
Grab a button below and include it in your blog post or where you share your link parties on your blog.
3. Share it!
Help spread the word about this link party by tweeting about it with hashtag #moodboardlinkparty!  If you tweet me, I'll be sure to re-tweet!  I also be stopping over to see each of your boards and adding them to my Design Boards board on Pinterest!

Most importantly, connect with and follow other bloggers!


Grab a button, link up, and have fun! :)



I have to give a HUGE thank you to my friend Kristine from Heart Shaped Sweat for creating my link party button . She is awesome - please stop by to check out her blog.

11 comments:

  1. Hey Beth! I'm trying to link up and it's not letting me. It says I don't have your link on my page but I have your link up button and have manually made sure it links back to your page. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know! As soon as I get to work I'll get it fixed! Probably around 8:30CST. Sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth! I am also trying to link up but it is saying that it doesn't recognize my back link. I did post my board, though! Here's my post:
    http://simpledwellings.blogspot.com/2013/02/mood-board-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beth! It worked! Thanks! Although I didn't make a board, I thought the tour of the apartments are along the same lines??? If not, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for getting this started! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh i didn't know it was today!!! definitely will link up next tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this link-up and your blog! Think I'll have to join in sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, it worked! Thanks for hosting this link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting Beth! Your nursery board is great. The chevron patterned baby blankets were a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy I stumbled upon your blog today and was able to link up! Your nursery board is adorable! And I LOVE that chevron baby blanket!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips