Tuesday, September 11, 2012

House Updates

This weekend I made a few updates around the house! (It would be a miracle if I would leave things the way they are for more than a few months at a time...)  Here is a look at what I did!


Red Pillow: Target | Wicker Baket: Gordman's | Wicker Art: Pier 1

I have been wanting a round wicker basket to hold blankets and pillows in the living room and I found this one at Gordman's for $25!  I was sold!  


Silver Bowl: Target | Decorative Balls: TJ Maxx

Call me crazy but I have wanted these "decorative balls" (correct term?) for awhile and I finally found some so I switched up my table centerpiece from a large vase of flowers to these! 


Pocket Board: Kirklands | Metal Vase: Kirklands | Vintage Memo Holder: Decor Steals | Table: Target

In our kitchen we have this "collect-all" nook that use to have word art hanging above it.  I've wanted a bulletin board so we could quickly locate our "must not lose" items and found this board instead! I feel a little more "picked-up" now.


Mirror: IKEA | Frames: Michael's

In the living room I changed up our wall art.  I framed a few things I had on hand.  A coaster from our vacation and a page out of a inspirational quote book to add more color.


This is my favorite update!  I framed this coaster from the restaurant we went to the night Adam and I got engaged.  It's such an appropriate piece because it has meaning and we have cattle.It is my only piece of meaningful art! Plus it just looks cool!  I don't collect much but I do collect coasters from restaurants and hotels I've been to.  For me they tell a story, they are free, and they are usable!

Have a great Tuesday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...