Besides meeting with a personal trainer once a week, here are my favorite go-to workouts. They can be easily adjusted to your fitness level by using (or not using) weights. If you aren't sure how to do one of the lifts, look it up on YouTube!
Legs
![]() |
| Via |
To switch things up for my leg workout, I do plyometrics (box jumps, split jumps, pop squats, jump squats) between each lift. I generally lift with 12-15 lb weights. If you are just starting out, trying the workout without weights and once you get comfortable, add weight in. Also, instead of leg lifts, I do dead lifts with weights to target my hamstrings.
Arms
![]() |
| Via |
Core
![]() |
| Via |
Finally... this is the most important thing to keep in mind when starting a workout plan.
It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing.
It takes 8 weeks for your friends to notice.
It takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world to notice.
Don't Quit!
I'll email the winners of the E-Design giveaway today! :)



That's great advice about how long it takes to notice changes. I think it's so easy to get discouraged when you don't notice changes right away.
ReplyDelete