You may have gathered from previous posts that I am working on starting up my own small interior E-Design business which has been a dream of mine for the past couple of years. I've been brainstorming ideas to promote new endeavor lately and came up with these sweet business cards that include a scratch off discount on the back! They are totally me!
I brought these sweethearts to a women's networking meeting this week, set them in a dish with pennies and they definitely sparked some interest! :) I am all about creating a customer experience and doing things a little bit different with a simple flare of style.
Here is the how-to if you want to make your own.
1. Print the front of your business cards. I used the Avery 8871, Clean Edge business cards. Do add a little bit of flare to these, I put a strip of washi tape through the middle.
2. Print the back of your business cards. I decided on my own discounts and used a variety of them, but made sure they were all worth-while prizes.
3. Paint on your scratch off "stuff." Click here to get the recipe I used for the scratch off stuff.
4. Let them dry.
Now go and hand them out to all of your friends! :) (or if you want one of my business cards for yourself to use as a discount on a design board, send me an email with your mailing address to designyourdwellingblog (at) gmail.com and I'll mail one to you!)
To check learn more about my e-design services click here.
P.S. Today I am linking up here...



Great idea! And good luck with the business!
ReplyDeleteLove the scratch off stuff! So fun! Much success to you in your business!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at Show & Share!
What a great idea about the Scratch Cards Printing. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletewhat a great idea for the design of Metal business cards..thanks you share it.
ReplyDelete