Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wedding Wednesday - Tips for Creating A Wedding Registry

It's about time that I get my butt in gear and start a wedding registry! To be honest, I've been procrastinating on this.  While registering for a wedding is probably fun, I want to be practical about it plus there really isn't a lot that Adam and I need considering we will be both be in our 30's (I'm not quite there yet!) and have had our own homes for quite some time.  Plus, we both have solid careers that allow us to purchase what we may need so we don't necessarily need gifts.  But, of course families want to host wedding showers in our honor which is so kind and generous and people enjoy giving gifts as part of the typical wedding tradition.

While we wont have a huge registry, we are looking to upgrade some of our basic kitchen necessities like pots and pans, dinnerware and a few small appliances. Since I've been thinking about this whole registering thing for awhile, I've come up with a few tips for being practical about registering!


Here some great online resources for registry ideas! 


Once we are registered, I'll let you know how to look it up in case you are interested in getting an idea of what thirty-somethings registered for! :)

For all of my wedding planning posts - visit my Wedding Planning page!

4 comments:

  1. Chris just proposed last weekend, so this is EXTREMELY helpful! Thanks!


    Jaime
    http://tobystailsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Glad it was helpful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...