Monday, April 8, 2013

Mood Board Link Party - Week 9!

Over the past week this link party was open for readers to "like" their favorite design boards! As voted by readers, (there was a tie) here are the two favorite design boards from week 8 of the Mood Board Link Pary!

kitchen moodboard numbered

Melissa - Eleven Sixty




Samantha - Designer In Teal

Time to link up your beautiful designs and vote for your favorites this week!


The four requests for participation:

1. Follow Your Host and Co-Host via GFC or Bloglovin'
Host: Beth - Design Your Dwelling
Co-Host: Carissa - Carissa Miss

2. Grab A Button!
Grab a button below and include it in your blog post or where you share your link parties on your blog.

3. Share it!
Spread the word about this link party by tagging me (@beth_dydblog) in a tweet with a direct link to your mood board post and using the hashtag #moodboardlinkparty! Feel free to share it on Facebook too!

4. Like it!
Like your favorite mood boards by clicking the 'like' option below your favorite!  The design board with the most favorites will be featured next week!

Each week I pin all of your mood boards to my Design Boards board on Pinterest!

Most importantly, connect with, be inspired by and follow other design bloggers!

Grab a button, link up, and have fun! :)

If you are interested in co-hosting the Mood Board Link Party send me an email! designyourdwellingblog(at)gmail.com

** Make sure to 'like' your favorite design board - they will be featured next week!

5 comments:

  1. Following you on bloglovin. I'm hosting a link up this Thursday April 11, show me your favorite spring trend. I'm also doing a giveaway: a $300 gift card to Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic. Would love to see you at the link up and have you enter the contest.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another moodboard link party. I am really enjoying all of the various moodboards and blogs. This is such a great networking tool. I share via facebook, but do not have a twitter account (not my thing). Although, I guess I should also state that I do not own a smart phone (gasp!), nor DSLR camera. I guess I am a bit behind the times. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up and sharing on facebook! It took me forever to get a Twitter account but I would totally recommend it - you will see your readership expand on your blog!

      Delete
  3. Woot Woot! How awesome! I wish I could have had the time to prep a board for today, but I'll have a good time browsing and 'liking' them! :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...