Monday, April 15, 2013

City Chic Living & A Spring Mood Board Collaboration

Good Morning and happy Monday! This week I am kicking off the week with a spring-inspired mood board!  I've teamed up with some awesome interior design bloggers for a monthly design inspiration installment; Carissa Miss, Designer In Teal, Eleven Sixty, The Blissful Bee, and Cuckoo 4 Design.

This picture, courtesy of Design Seeds and chosen by Carissa from Carissa Miss blog was our inspiration for spring!

via

Each of us had a different vision for the possibilities that came from this picture and color pallet.  All of the design boards we created are below!  If you find a board you love - head over the designers blog to get the source list and pin their board from their blog. (Please and thanks! :) I want to give these designers as all of the credit they deserve!) 

To kick off the designs - here is my spring inspired mood board; A City Chic Living space, flooded with the colors from the inspiration photo and yet stylish enough to get comfortable in!


For the source list - head over to my Pinterest board: Spring Mood Board 


Carissa at Carissa Miss Blog (Host)


Samantha at Designer In Teal


Julia at Cukoo 4 Design



Melissa at Eleven Sixty





Pretty beautiful designs huh?! Definitely  head over to each of their blogs to get the source list, say hi and stick around for awhile - they are some amazingly tasteful and talented women! 


6 comments:

  1. That color scheme is to die for! And I'm loving your creation! Your blog is awesome :)

    Xo,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mood board! I want that coffee table and side table. I like how you paired them with the bright spring colors. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'm in spring decor heaven! My goal is to have an all white house so that I can change out pillows and accessories with the seasons. These patterns are awesome. Simply amazing boards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your blog through the lunk up at Peacoats and Plaid today! I've been looking for some decor inspiration and you have great style! Thank you for sharing!

    xo,
    Elissa
    www.sparklesandprays.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the link up. Come by Vodka Infused Lemonade and say hi,

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...