1. My parents are building a new house. It was so fun to look at the floor plans with them and see how excited they are. It will be beautiful when it's complete!
2. One of my co-workers asked me to help her with a color scheme for her living room. This beautiful piece of handmade glass is the focal point of the room and the inspiration the space!
3. I finally did a little shopping this week. I gave it up for lent, which was tough but that's what it's about. I found some great new pieces for spring. Be prepared for a few blog posts to come!
4. I have discovered that the best time to paint my nails is when I am at my desk. That way I don't risk touching anything while they dry when I'm typing.
5. This week I ran into my previous manager, who I worked with while I lived in Ohio. It was so fun to visit and catch up!
I hope you all had a great week. It seems that we always get more and more busy so it becomes that much more important to enjoy the little things in life as well as the big things! :) Have a great weekend my friends!
Let me know if you are new to Design Your Dwelling and have decided to stick around via GFC or Bloglovin!




Ok where is the polka dot shirt from?!
ReplyDeleteLove that color nail polish and that polka dot top looks awesome! Can't wait to see the fashion post.
ReplyDeleteYou can see my Friday faves here: http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-faves.html
xoxo
Mags
http://magsmind22.blogspot.com
ahhhhh I love that polka dot shirt beth! Have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteLove everything you got on your shopping trip! So cute! And that handmade glass piece is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThese are such fantastic photos! I think it's so cool that you do interior design! I'm actually an interior design student myself! you have a cool blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/
that bowl is gorgeous! She's gonna have such a nice room when you get done with it :) I totally agree, the best time to paint me nails is while at that the computer! Hope you've had a great weekend!!
ReplyDelete