Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mid Century Modern

One of my favorite TV shows lately is Vegas on CBS. I love the characters, the actors, the story lines and I really love the mid century modern inspired set. If there was an actual Savoy hotel, like the one in this TV series, I would seriously stay there. I definitely did not experience the 1960's but this show kinda makes me want to go back to that era, in Las Vegas of course! :)  Unfortunately I can't find any pictures of the hotel set so you'll have to take my word for it or watch the show - Friday Nights at 8:00pm!

Since this show has sparked my love for Mid-Century modern decor, I pulled together this design board. I love the bold colors and clean lines.


1. Clock - Etsy
2. Wall prints - Etsy
3. Club Chair - Room and Board
4. Chevron Pillow - Target
5. Couch - Room and Board
6. Pillow - Etsy
7. Pillow - Etsy
8. Pillow - Etsy
9. Lamp - Target
10. Side Table - Overstock.com
11. Wire Magazine Rack - Target
12. Olive Ottoman - Target
13. Accessories - Etsy

I've also created a Mid Century Modern Pinterest board. Check it out here.




5 comments:

  1. I like this board a lot! The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites you have put together! I love how bright it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! We're in the process of picking out decorations and furniture from our house and I LOVE everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! Hopefully you were able to snag some if these items! :) Let me know if you would ever need any help! Congrats on the new home- how exciting!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...