Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Polka Dot Denim

Happy Wednesday!  Last week I found these polka dot pants at Gap while I was on a mission to find mint skinnies. At first I was a little hesitant but once I tried them on I knew I needed to own them!  They are a regular denim color so they can literally be worn with anything just like you would wear jeans.  I wore them to work last Friday with a white tank and neutral sweater. They definitely got some looks like, "what is she wearing?!" but they also received a few compliments. Here's a quick look at how I plan to wear them!


Mint Shirt - Gap (similar)
Black Wedges - American Eagle for Payless




White shirt - JCP
Pink clutch - not sure!


Yellow Tank - Target


I primarily stuck with plain colored tops - mostly because I don't own many patterned ones - but I think a floral print top would look awesome!  Ok - got these pants - you know you want them! :) They are on sale for $39.99!!  

Happy Wednesday!  




Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. I just got those in the mail for Lilah + me!! :) I have worn them 3 times in different ways... but my favorite way was worn with my black striped shirt with my green army jack over and brown boots for brunch with my girlfriends this last weekend! I got the idea from here:: http://pinterest.com/pin/190488259211550241/ it was so cute and so comfy... these are probably my most comfy pair of jeans I own right now! LOVE them and they look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I really like the outfit with the yellow top. Can't wait to get back into non maternity clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love patterned pants, but haven't been brave enough to try them, but these are adorable! :)

    jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES to the pink clutch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute - any of those combos would look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're totally rocking the polka dot denim. I seriously think I need a pair of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to buy these but my husband talked me out of it. Now seeing how cute you look I'm totally going to go back and buy them anyway! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun Beth! I love each look. The mint and yellow are my favorites, those colors look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these pants! I WANT SOME :) Also, sorry I didn't link up a mood board this week and thanks for the feature!

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want them!! I love polka dots. They make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those pants! Ive had my eye on a pair lately and now this really makes me want them :) stopping over from the bloglovin hop

    Kendra @ openspaces

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...