Tie Clips // Soapstone Drink Cubes // Money Clip // Flask // Golf Ball Marker // Bottle Opener Key Chain
I really like the monogram items that can, in a way, commemorate the day. Then again I would like it to be something that is fun and useful.
A few other ideas I came across were a membership to the Tie of the Month Club (None of the guys in our wedding party would ever join it. I would probably be considered the worst bride ever) or a bottle (or case) of their preferred beverage.
What other ideas do you have?! I would love to hear them!

oh i love this! i'm dying trying to come up with groomsmen gift ideas because my fiance is part of a 10-man group of friends and, he's #9 to get married... so these guys all pretty much have all of the standard groomsmen gifts already! great idea for a post, lady. xo
ReplyDeleteGlad this helped! :) You will have to let me know what you came up with! Happy Planning!!
DeleteGreat ideas that we don't usually stop to think about. Thanks for sharing. Nancy
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome Nancy! Thanks for stopping by, following on Twitter and Pinterest! :)
DeleteWhat great ideas! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tori!!
DeleteExpensive but I thought a fun/funny gift would have been personalized bobbleheads of each groomsman. You can send in a picture of the groomsman and they create one that looks like them.
ReplyDeleteWe did those heavy duty flashlights with monograms almost like what police carry. I've heard of people doing sunglasses too for groomsmen.
ReplyDeleteParty. Shirts. Boom.
ReplyDeleteWe got our groomsmen custom cufflinks with their last name initial on it. They all wore them on the wedding day! It was fun.
ReplyDelete