Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Gifts For Bridesmaids

Last week I did a little post with gift ideas for groomsmen.  I received a lot of comments and notes of thanks for pulling ideas together into one place so I thought hey - why not pull ideas together for bridesmaids to share with you all this week!  

First, let me tell you, girls are way easier to buy for!! (Maybe it's because I'm a girl??) I could keep on buying for my bridesmaids but that would probably max out my wedding budget and I have a few big expenses left.  Here is a roundup of some of my favorite finds!



If you do some searching on etsy you can find some really great deals! What other ideas do you have?  Please share in the comments below!!

If you are interested in more Wedding Wednesday posts, filled with wedding planning ideas go here!

4 comments:

  1. Great Ideas! I absolutely LURV those clutches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clutches are SO cute!!! I would love for you to share at my Work it Wednesday linky party today!!

    xo
    amy
    http://theblissfulbee.com/work-it-wednesday-linky-party-no-3/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...