Thursday, May 2, 2013

And Then There Was This Day In May...


Hi Everyone - welcome to our farm! No joke, this is what I woke up to this morning - May 2, 2013. I resisted looking out a window as long as possible because I figured I might see this.  Believe it or not, Tuesday was 80 degrees and now, today, there is snow on the ground! Someone tell me what is going on with this weather?!

Ok, enough complaining. Unfortunately we can't control it so we need to make the decision to make the most of it.  For example, I had a few friends in Northern Iowa last night that "checked fields" on snowmobiles. How cool is that to have that memory to share some day?! (I said some day...)

Sometimes, in life, we need a snow day to take it easy, to catch up, to get re-focused and even re-charged the sun will always shine again and we will look back and say, "Remember when..."  I know I will.

Cheers to all and happy May snow day from Iowa!!

3 comments:

  1. And I thought snow in April was bad...wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAZY! Glad it all melted for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we had snow, too! the kids wanted to go play in it. i said, "uh... no. i already washed and packed away winter stuff. winter is OVER!" :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...