Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Shopping Bags to Gift bags (a DIY project!)

One week until Christmas and I am working on wrapping my gifts!  This year I'm not going overboard on my gift wrapping considering it just gets ripped off and thrown into a black garbage bag. (I know, I'm kinda being a scrooge about it, but I'm also trying to be practical) I did however get a little creative when I realized that I hadn't bought any gift bags or extra boxes to actually put the gifts in and came up with these DIY beauties for gift packaging! :)


I dug out some of my nicer shopping bags and Birchbox boxes and simply covered the store name with scrapbook paper.  I also used a couple of holiday stamps to add some extra holiday spunk!

Before


After


I must say, they look pretty nice under the Christmas tree! :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristine! You are always so kind! I hope your holiday preparations are going well!

      Delete
  2. I already left a message on facebook because I was not signed-up here. I am wondering what type of glue did you use, did you just use Elmer's glue?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...