Welcome to the virtual holiday tour of our home! I would be fibbing if I told you that I transformed my home into a winter wonderland. Instead, we just add a little Christmas decor here and there to make it feel festive.
Enjoy...
Instead of going all-out with personal ornaments this year, I kept the tree pretty simple with a few traditional ornaments and snowflakes to give an ombre effect.
I always have a DIY project going... this was a simple paper mache letter project. All you need is paper mache letters, Christmas scrapbook paper, and mod-podge.
Instead of changing out all of my current decor, I just mix in a few Christmas colors.
Our dining room table is pretty simple... and for some reason I can't resist hanging things over the back of chairs (below).
At night, the lights behind the sheers look awesome and so wedding-esk!
My new Christmas card display idea consists of ribbon and clothes pins on a door. Love it!!
I'm pretty sure I have an ornament of some sort hung over every door knob in our house. Since we forgot to put a doorbell on the outside of the house when we were building the garage and entry (can you believe we forgot, who forgets that! ha!!) the bells on the door have come in handy!
The wreath serves as a nice little buffer over the window so we don't look straight into the garage.
Please don't mind my modest, unfinished entry way. As I write this post, the trim is getting put up and that will mark the project complete - probably the best Christmas present I will receive! :)
I hope you enjoyed this quick holiday house tour! :)












Love the bow on your wreath!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I especially like the lights behind the sheers! We did that last year in our Florida room, at night it was so beautiful to have a wall of shining lights! Love all your little random ornaments too!
ReplyDeleteYou're so crafty! Love it all!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great! I especially love those SNOW letters. :) Cute!
ReplyDelete