So, I have to say I am impressed with my packing for this trip - especially when it came to packing my make-up! For some reason I usually think I need to bring all of my eye shadow colors with me.... this time I got by with just 6 things plus a couple make up brushes! Here is what was in my travel make up bag!
1. Stila "Sensational in Sydney" Pallet
2. Aveda mineral tinted moisturizer in Sweet Tea (Aveda Salon)
3. Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes - travel size
4. Spearmint Mentha LipShine / Clear Gloss (Bath & Body Works)
5. Almay Wake Up Blush + Highlighter (Local Drug Store)
I can hardly believe I still had room in my make up bag. The keys to making this happen for me were a great eye pallet, travel size mascara from the "free gift with purchase" specials and clear lip gloss that acts like chapstick. I linked up a couple of my must-haves in case you want to purchase and shared where you can find the others.
What is your must-have make up for travel?

No comments:
Post a Comment