Friday, July 6, 2012

Outdoor Porch Pillows: Vote for your favorites!

I am going give our front porch a little spruce-up by adding some outdoor pillows.  Originally, I wasn't going to spend the money to add them, but I've found that we are out there a lot on summer nights.  Plus - it is a great place to entertain and the first impression of our house.  So, I'm giving in and making the purchase.

I need your help though!  I am a terrible decision maker when it comes to choosing accessories so I need you all to help me decide which pillows to get!  I've narrowed down my choices to 9 (that's still a lot but I narrowed it way down).   

Here they are - please leave a comment below with the number of your selection(s) or vote on the Design Your Dwelling Facebook page by clicking "like." If you feel strongly and want to vote multiple times - please do!  My plan is to have two different styles that compliment each other.


Here is a look at my outdoor furniture for reference.  Pretty basic against a grey house so anything will work!  (The star in the back will be replaced so no need to take that into consideration)


Thanks for your help! :)

5 comments:

  1. I agree! #4 for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #1. The bold stripes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 2, 5, and 8 -- 2 being my fav. i think... but i'm kind of a red/orange fan. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...