I found this awesome tutorial from a blog I frequently visit called "See Kate Sew." To get the tutorial for this clutch click HERE. To find the fabric check out fabric.com. Choose a heavier weight fabric like a home decor weight so that the clutch has some structure to it. I chose a chevron print since that is the "in" style right now.
There are so many different things this clutch can be used for:
Purse
Make-up bag
Jewelry Travel case
Diaper/baby wipe holder
Gadget holder (ipod, Nintendo DS, cords)
Do you love it but don't want to make your own?! Good news - I am going to give away one of these clutches! (Merry Christmas!) Here are 4 ways you can enter to win:
1. Become a follower (+1 entry, leave a comment saying you are new follower)
2. "Like" Design Your Dwelling's Facebook page (+1 entry, leave a comment saying you "liked" the FB page)
3. Leave a comment with your idea for how you will use this clutch. (+1 entry)
4. Re-post this blog on your Facebook page (+1 entery, leave a comment to let me know you did)
There you go - you have up to 4 chances to win! The winner will be announced on the Design Your Dwelling Facebook page next Monday, December 19!
Have a great Tuesday... Beth
Very cute Beth! A gal can always use a classy going out clutch to spice up any waredrobe (just ask Clinton) :) - melissa thrune
ReplyDeleteHello Beth!
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas on your Blog. This is the first time I've been to your site and I am going to save it as a fav! I just pulled my sewing machine out of the atic yesterday! I am not a sewer but I am interested in learning and I have lots of project ideas I can't wait to try. Your clutch is now on the list of projects. Thanks for the ideas.
Kara Ladlie Grant
Love the chevron, Beth! I could see myself bringing this clutch with me so many places!
ReplyDeleteKelly Kendall
Very cute Beth! Love the buttons! This would be perfect to carry jewelry when traveling! Mamie
ReplyDeleteHi, just found you from See Kate Sew's FB link. :) Super cute clutches, love 'em! I'm a new follower!
ReplyDeleteI would use it for diapers and wipes!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower
ReplyDeletekaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like your fb page
ReplyDeletekaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would use this adorable clutch as a purse
ReplyDeletekaylynn_0419(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a new follower!!
ReplyDeleteI am a mother of three, (3yrs. old & under) so I would love to have a cute little clutch instead of a purse. I could throw in my mommy tote and go!! Great Giveaway...my fingers are crossed!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower!
ReplyDeleteI love this...it's so cute! I think I would use it for my I Pod :)
ReplyDelete