Wednesday, October 16, 2013

One black dress, two ways

It's true, I love getting dressed up and shopping for new clothes but sometimes I need to figure out how to wear things more than once.  I bought this black dress for under $30 and experimented with a couple of different ways I could wear it.

Casual

Dress: JCP (out of stock)
Jean Jacket: Express
Boots: Target (old, very old)

 Dressy

Dress: JCP (out of stock)
Belt: Target
Clutch: TJMaxx
Shoes: JCP (out of stock, check stores for clearance)

I prefer the dressed up look myself but I love the shoes I'm wearing - they go great with skinny and cropped jeans too!






9 comments:

  1. Such a cute and versatile dress! Thanks for stopping by today..I am a new follower now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth! Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower!!

      Delete
  2. Love both looks. Super cute! Stopping by from the Whatever Weds Linkup :-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney - I am glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  3. Super cute! Love it with the denim!
    Hope you can check out my new linkup! I want to feature looks from it each week. It will happen each Tuesday, but we're linking today so I can feature next week!

    Thanks, Carolyn

    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/2013/10/what-im-wearing-inspire-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite to check out your link up! I don't do many fashion-related posts but will definitely do my best to stop over next week!!

      Delete
  4. Very cute outfit!! Love the first look the most.
    Stopping by from Shanna's link up
    http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and I'm so in love with your new haircut!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...