Friday, October 25, 2013

High Five For Friday


One | I've been working at finishing a bottle of wine this week.  It's been good. :)
Two | I gave into temptation and bought the duvet cover from Pottery Barn that I've had my eye on for awhile.
Three| One my way to get the duvet cover, I got rock star parking.  This NEVER happens at this mall.
Four| I am still plugging away at greeting cards for an etsy shop.  This week I am working on creating sets of cards.
Five| I am such a push over.  I let Axe in the house while I was making supper. She's not much help but she is so well behaved. 

Hope you all have had a great week!

This week on the blog..
I shared some of the paint colors I've used in our home.
I am offering my blogging presentation as a free download. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Ah you did get the duvet cover! What do you think? - Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a duvet that wasn't purchased off our registry last month that I'm dying to go ahead and get- you may have just been the last motivation I need haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that duvet...can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Beth- I drink a bottle of wine in one night. I need to teach you so you can try more flavors sooner. Love- Kenz

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how i adore that PB duvet. got the christmas catalog in the mail this weekend...SWOOOOOON. every page is full of goodness!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...