Monday, October 28, 2013

Master Bedroom Update

Believe it or not, I have not done anything (drastic) to our master bedroom since I moved here 2+ years ago! I know, it doesn't sound like a big deal but if you know me, you know I can't just leave things they way there.  I get bored often. And, to be honest, I really like our master bedroom the way it is.

But then, I found a duvet from Pottery Barn that was screaming my name.  Which led to making some minor updates to our master bedroom.

Here is a look at my master plan!


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

I don't plan to change the wall color - I absolutely love Sherwin Williams Repose Gray! It is  a bright color that reflect so much natural light in our south-facing bedroom. 

The duvet from Pottery Barn is called the Pearson Snowflake Duvet.  The word 'snowflake' has kind of been tricking my mind into thinking this duvet is winter-only. But I don't think it's that winter-y and with a throw pillow covered in this Kate Spain fabric, I think I will love it!

I also have a few 8x10 wedding photos on the way from Shutterfly that I'll add to the space.

Hopefully I'll have this space pulled together next weekend and then you'll see the after!

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a great combo! Can't wait to see the final results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracey! I hope to show you this next week! I just need to hang a few pictures and sew the pillow case!

      Delete
  2. Thanks! So far I love how it is coming together!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...