Friday, October 18, 2013

High Five For Friday


Cheers to Friday!

one| I finally took the time to make new business cards that reflected my name change. I also used my new stamp from Etchy Things
two| I am in love with gold foil right now. I saw this print on Pinterest and went on the hunt for it.  I found it in the Lara Casey Shop. 
three| Our little puppy is growing up.  Even though she is in her wild stage - this look still melts my heart. 
four| I gave a presentation on blogging this week at a conference here in Iowa. It was well received and I was reminded of how much I like speaking and presenting workshops.  (I'll make this presentation available to you all soon.)
five| I made a stop at Hobby Lobby this week and to my surprise the stamps were on sale. Starting an etsy shop with handmade greeting cards is still on my mind....

Plus one!! (Yes, I have a plus one....) My Home Office Reveal was featured by Michelle over at Ten June. I feel honored that she shared my office. Thanks Michelle!

This week on the blog...
A Salted Nut Roll Snack Mix
The mood board link party + GIVEAWAY - go enter to win! :)

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

13 comments:

  1. LOVE that gold foil print?! how is every gold foil thing SO CUTE and screams "buy me!!!" i'm loving all of it lately. :)

    happy friday!!!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you on the gold foil! A think a little gold foil collage would look pretty neat! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi there, found your blog via 5 On Friday. Love those business cards, really nice. Also you have the cutest dog. The puppy stage is always the funnest, they get into all kinds of things but very true with one look of their cute face it can't help but melt your heart :) Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping over!! Thanks for the compliment. Yes, Axe is super fun as a puppy but I'll be ready for her to be a grown up dog too.. at least that is how I feel after she digs holes. :)

      Delete
  3. Love the "Love Never Fails" print! Gold foil might just be the next best thing :) Looking forward to seeing your presentation. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I hope to get the presentation out to everyone this week!

      Delete
  4. Is your puppy a lab? He is the cutest!

    And gold.... I've in love too. Completely accidentally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, she's a lab. Sorta full of energy but still a smart little puppy!

      Delete
  5. Do it! Handmade cards are fabulous and how nice is it to have a creative outlet. Best of luck :)
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! Thanks for the encouragement. I just need to dive in and start!!

      Delete
  6. I was at the Iowa Tourism Conference last week & attended your workshop on Blogging. You did a great job! I learned a few things and thank you for sharing your H54F. I've been brainstorming on how I can incorporate something similar cos I have slacked in my posting and need to get back at it!

    On a side note, I thought you looked familiar when I saw you on the Speakers roster and more so when I saw you in person. I racked my brain over the weekend and realized I had come across your blog in July while searching DIY stuff and washi tape. I was tickled to have seen you in person and wished I had figured that out while we were at Conference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wanda!!! Thanks for leaving a comment! Thanks for coming to my presentation. Awesome that you had found my blog in the past and then we had gotten a chance to meet! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Agree with this post, we have best option to buy twitter followers. get more twitter followers cheap from here.
    purchase twitter followers cheap

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...