Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wedding Wednesday - Reception Decorations

Our wedding will be here in 5 months so I have been thinking about reception decorations more and more lately.  There are definitely some things that I want to incorporate, like a little bit of lace and an old suitcase, to achieve my "vintage meets modern" theme. Here is what I've come up with so far...


My sticking point has been center pieces for the tables.  I haven't come up with "the perfect idea" yet but I think I am getting closer. I want to pair a modern element with a vintage-type of element.

A lot of these things decorations can by DIY projects but I am going to select my DIY projects carefully for two reasons:

first... I don't want our wedding to look handmade or like it was done on a small budget.
second.... I want to make sure it all gets done and is done well.  Sometimes just buying the things I want is worth it in the long run.

What are your ideas for centerpieces?!  I would love to hear them! :)


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I would love to buy your tea lights when you're done ;) lol I love the idea of the different cake stands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these things! Gorge! And you blog is SO CUTE!

    Happily following you now :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...