Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Blog Crush(es)

I told myself that I was going to at least get a few things picked up around the house today while I am waiting on a few work-related items to take shape and now, here I am, completely distracted by this blog crush link up that Erin from Living in Yellow is hosting! I've given into the temptation to posting my own...

Blog Crush One} Home Design

I am a huge fan of Jessie's at Cape 27.  She and her husband have re-modeled their home and it is absolutely gorgeous.  I love her style picks and simple approach to DIY. Plus - she is now creating mood boards for other home-owners and always has the best decor finds!  I'm pretty thankful that someone as awesome and stylish as her has time to link up for my weekly mood board link party!

Blog Crush Two} Inspiration/Feel Good

Kristine at Heart Shaped Sweat is such an inspirational writer - I always feel good after reading her blog posts so you can bet that is how I kick-start my day.  She is so true and kind and genuine - I've never met her in person, but you can see her amazing qualities in her writing.  She gives great health and fitness tips and always reminds her readers that they are beautiful!

Blog Crush Three} Lifestyle

The Small Things Blog

Kate's blog, The Small Things, is addicting to read. She is always sharing new outfits, recipes, hair tutorials, makeup products and she makes it all so easy for the average person!  Not to mention, she makes me buy things all of the time. :)

Blog Crush Four} Fashion

sincerelyarizona
I am a new follower of Sincerely Arizona.  Kristal has some serious style and you can tell that her personality shines through them.  I can't wait to follow her blog regularly! :)

So, there you have it - my blog crushes! :) Make sure to stop over to Living in Yellow for Erin's link party!

5 comments:

  1. I love this! It is always so much fun to discover new blogs. :)
    http://thegrassskirtblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I hadn't heard of a few of these! Cape 27 looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Beth!! So sweet of you! I love checking in on you each day to see whats new :) I'm excited to read up on these other blogs, you have great taste so I know I'll love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy i found your blog through the link up today!! I am also a huge fan of sincerely Arizona!! New follower!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun to find you! I was thinking you are Kate's hair twin :) Love her blog too. I'm excited to read Heart Shaped Sweat now :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...