One. Remember Herbal Essensces?! This was a big deal in high school so I had to do a little trip down memory lane... it still smells as good as it did back then! Not totally sure it has done wonders for my hair though.
Two. I've been waiting for two weeks for these bananas to get ripe so I could make banana bread. I have a great recipe on my Yum Pinterest board. Can't wait! :)
Three. This was a random find at the store this week. Of course I couldn't resist so I bought them. They aren't bad, but they're not awesome. If you like carrot cake, you will like these.
Four. This week I was in Seneca, Kansas to co-facilitate a training session with my friend and co-worker as well as one of our summer interns. It's a pretty small town but we had a blast at Spanky's! If you are ever in Seneca, Kansas you must go there - you wont be disappointed!
Five. It's spring and I'm still dressing for winter. I'm getting bored with my winter clothes so I'm starting to mix and match. I can't wait for it to warm up here!
Six. Thanks Sherwin Williams for the re-tweet about my bathroom makeover post!
Six. Thanks Sherwin Williams for the re-tweet about my bathroom makeover post!
I hope you all have a great weekend ahead! Let me know if you are new to Design Your Dwelling via GFC or Bloglovin - I would love to stop by and say hi!

Love your outfit, you are always so adorable!!! Hope you have an awesome weekend.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Lindsay
www.PursuitofPink.com
Thanks Lindsay - you are so kind and complimentary - I really appreciate that!
DeleteOooh! I love that outfit! And congrats about the SW retweet! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteOMG my best friend and I have a certain scent from herbal essence that brings us back to so many wonderful memories. I love how a scent can do that. Here are my friday faves: http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-faves_22.html
ReplyDeletexoxo
Mags
http://magsmind22.blogspot.com
Love your outfit!
ReplyDeleteCarrot Cake M&M 's? I have to try that!Lovely blog :) Following from Find + Follow Friday.
ReplyDeleteNew follower,following with GFC
GabsG(beautymadness)
http://beautymadn3ss.blogspot.com/
Now following via bloglovin, making sure I don't miss out when GFC decides to disappear into the atmosphere. Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteAdrienne
Hi! Thank you for becoming a follower - so happy to have you!
DeleteI'm definitely going to look for those carrot cake M&Ms!
ReplyDeleteCarrot Cake M&M's ? I don't know if I would try those :) I was surprised to find "Chicken & Waffles" flavored lays chips in our snack pack bag of chips the other days... weird flavor!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to invite you to our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights till the end of Monday, come link up if you have some time :)
http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-19.html
Hi Laurie! Thank you for the invite to participate in your meet and greet! I'll be over to link up!!
DeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! New follower from the Hop!
Samantha @
http://www.a2ndlifevintage.com
New follower from The Collective Blog Hop! Your #4 looks yummy :) and I'm with you on the banana bread! I always let them sit on my counter (and won't eat them) but I'll wait until they are nice and brown so I can make banana bread :)
ReplyDeleteBrie @ Breezy Pink Daisies
Hi Beth, following via Blogloving from the Collective Blog hop! Looking forward to getting to know you and happy Monday! ~Cindy@littlemisscelebration.com
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! I just found it through The Collective! www.thechirpingmoms.com
ReplyDeleteHi! I came over from The Stitchin Mommy blog. I'm your newest bloglovin' follower!! You can follow me back at craftymeggy.wordpress.com :)
ReplyDeleteI too am getting bored with my winter wardrobe!! That's a CUTE outfit to mix things up!! Thanks for sharing!
What its back in stores! I gotta get some!
ReplyDelete