Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sponsor Meet & Greet: Hailey AT Love, Laughter and Lipstick

I'm excited for another sponsor meet and greet!  Meet Hailey - the sweet author of Love, Laughter and Lipstick.  I've really enjoyed following Hailey's blog - she has great style, a beautiful family, and shares great finds with her readers!  Definitely stop over, say hi and follow her blog - you will be so glad you did!

Hi! My name is Hailey I have a little lifestyle blog Love, Laughter and Lipstick.

  kissy2 

 I am a beauty obsessed, list making, coffee drinking stay at home mom. I have a love of fashion and anything leopard print. I am a {retired} hairstylist and my Tuesday nights haven’t been the same since Buffy the Vampire Slayer went off the air in 2003. Gilmore Girls was a close second. I have been married to my best friend for 9 years. I really couldn’t ask for a more supportive partner in life. My blog focuses on
beautya stylea familya
plus recipes and few organizational posts tossed in for good measure. :)
I have Printable Cleaning Lists here and my favorite makeup reviews here. So if you feel like you need a laugh or easy outfit inspiration stop by and Hi!
Thank you Beth for letting me introduce myself! I just love seeing what outfits she puts together.

If you are interested in sponsoring Design Your Dwelling - I would LOVE to have you! Click here for a link to my sponsor page.

2 comments:

  1. Hailey sounds like my kind of girl. Following through Bloglovin' now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl did you get my email about swapping ads? You told me to email you + I never heard back from you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...