Happy Tuesday! I am actually in Seneca, Kansas for my "real job" helping a good friend and co-worker to facilitate a sales training session. I love working with our field sales teams and understanding what is happening in their world!
Regardless - the link party must go on - especially since there are more and more interior design bloggers linking up! Thanks for spreading the word!
1. Follow Your Host and Co-Host via GFC or Bloglovin'
Host: Beth - Design Your Dwelling
Co-Host: Ali - House Vintage
2. Grab A Button!
Grab a button below and include it in your blog post or where you share your link parties on your blog.
3. Share it!
Spread the word about this link party by tagging me (@beth_dydblog) in a tweet with a direct link to your mood board post and using the hashtag #moodboardlinkparty! Feel free to share it on Facebook too!
Each week I pin all of your mood boards to my Design Boards board on Pinterest!
Most importantly, connect with and follow other design bloggers!
Grab a button, link up, and have fun! :)
Thanks for hosting Beth!
ReplyDelete