Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mood Board Link Party - Week 2

Welcome to the second week of the mood board link party!

Last week was so fun - 13 awesome home design bloggers linked up to show off their talents and the designs were awesome and inspiring! I hope this week we find some additional home design bloggers joining the fun and linking up.

If you're stopping by to see what Design Your Dwelling and the mood board link party is all about, definitely check out these interior design moodboards, I guarantee you will be inspired!


I only have three requests for participation:

1. Follow Design Your Dwelling via GFC
I would love to stay connected with you!  This will also keep you up-to-date for the next link party!
If it doesn't work to follow via GFC, follow along on Twitter or Facebook!
2. Grab A Button!
Grab a button below and include it in your blog post or where you share your link parties on your blog.
3. Share it!
Help spread the word about this link party by tweeting your blog post link with your mood board with hashtag #moodboardlinkparty!  If you tweet me, I'll be sure to re-tweet!  I also be stopping over to see each of your boards and adding them to my Design Boards board on Pinterest!

Most importantly, connect with and follow other bloggers!


Grab a button, link up, and have fun! :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh how cool! I am so glad that I found you through the "Random Wednesday" link up. I love to decorate and am always looking for new ideas so, this will be perfect!! I will definitely be following you.

    http://itsthelittlethings-ash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...