We made it to another Friday and that's a good thing!
1// I attended a conference at work this week which meant that I wore company-logo clothing and company-logo clothing does not top my list of favorite things to wear. Fortunately I was able to dress it up and look a little more trendy thanks to pants that aren't kahkis, boots and great jewelry.
2// Who doesn't love Teddy Grahams?!
3// We had a little winter weather this week and had a good laugh when Adam was confident we could get through the snow drift that accumulated between us and the garage. The snow bank won.
4// I re-designed my blog this past weekend. I must say that I'm pretty proud of myself - I like how it looks and this non-technical girl conquered some html code to make it all come together.
5// I am especially thankful for Adam this week. It was a tough week but he made sure that we smiled and laughed every day.
This weeks H54F post was especially important - it made me seek out good things that were happening around me despite being sad all week. Our dog, 'Bam', passed away over the weekend. He was often the star of my H54F posts!
I didn't think I was so attached to this special dog but I am. He took good care of us, especially me when Adam wasn't around, he never left the house and often spent days in my basement office with me while I was working. He was always up to something and knew he was pretty special to us. And, I know for a fact that Adam was his best-friend in the whole world, he would have hopped in his truck to go anywhere with him. Bam set a perfect example for how we should treat each other, with love and happiness, always.
On Monday my eyes were tired and I was a little dehydrated from all the tears that ran down my cheeks over the weekend. I still expect to see him racing me to the garage door as I pull in the driveway and waiting patiently outside my car door until I opened it so I could pet him.
Make sure to stop over at Lauren's blog - From My Grey Desk to check out other High Fives and then make sure to swing over to Let Them Eat Cake for That Friday Blog Hop!
Have a great weekend my friends!


Sorry to hear about Bam :( Wish I could give you a big hug, but Adam will have to do that for me!
ReplyDeleteKristie
I'm so sorry to hear about Bam - dogs really have a way of stealing our hearts!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your dog :( I found your blog through H54F and I am excited to follow along, it looks lovely.
ReplyDeletexo Alea
http://sparkle-your-life.blogspot.ca/
Teddy Graham's! Haha those are in abundance in my home, never thought I'd see them in a h54f!! I'm so, so sorry for your lost. Dogs are a huge part of the family and their loss really does hurt more than you expect. We had to put one of our dogs to sleep just a few months ago, she was 19!! It was her time but non the less a very hard and sad decision to make. Get some rest this weekend!! P.S. totally love the new look here!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry your dong passed. That is so hard!
ReplyDelete