Happy High 5 For Friday! I'm glad you stopped by and welcome to the visitors from More from Meg!
1\\ We welcomed our first baby of 2013 on Wednesday night! She is the sweetest little girl! Typically newborn farm babies are pretty shy but this little girl is a social butterfly. Tonight she kept running up to the gate so I could pet her. I'm guessing that she and I will be "BFF's" by the end of the weekend! :) (sorry the picture is fuzzy... I hope to get some better ones this weekend!)
2\\ Santa Maria Winery, our local vineyard, did a good job making this red wine. It might be one of my favorites.
3\\ I finally complied all of my recipe post-it notes and scrap paper into my own DIY recipe book. It's nothing special but I feel more organized.
4\\ I love getting mail, especially packages! Thank you Mary Kay for my awesome products. Especially the red lipgloss which was a gift with purchase!
5\\ My favorite Super Bowl commercial is the Dodge commercial. It's my favorite for a lot of reasons. First, because I grew up on a farm and the person I visualize is my dad. He is everything this commercial says. Second, it is a partnership with FFA, an organization that gave me opportunities I would never have imagined!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! And please, feel free to stick around for awhile, I would love to have you and am always looking for new blogs to follow! :)
Remember to reflect on this little things as the week comes to a close....
If you are looking for more High 5's, stop over at Lauren's blog, From My Grey Desk! I'm also linking up with Rebecca from Let them Eat Cake for That Friday Blog Hop!

Awe, what a sweet baby! How fun! And very inspired by your recipe organization...trying to work on that myself. :) Happy Friday!!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally with you on the Ram ad! I loved it - it reminded me of the farmers in my family as well. Congrats on the baby! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat commercial is too sweet but how exciting to have a new baby on the farm! I'm sure you're really busy now!! Any way of organizing a collection is so relieving, you're inspiring me to get a grip on my recipe collection! Enjoy that wine, looks refreshing and relaxing :)
ReplyDelete