Friday, February 15, 2013

High Five For Friday!


Happy Friday!  I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!  We just hung out at home catching up on TV shows and had a few drinks together.  It was fun to just hang out!

Here are my high five for the week!

1// I started a Mood Board Link Party for interior design bloggers this week that will run every Tuesday.  I had 12 bloggers link up and their designs are awesome - click here to see them!!  I would love to have you come back and link up if you are interested!   :)

2// I got side-tracked in the grocery store by the fruit so I couldn't resist making myself a fresh fruit salad.  Maybe a little expensive this time of year but oh so worth it!

3// Our main floor bathroom got a face-lift over this past week!  It is such a great upgrade from where we were.  Amazing what paint can do.  Once I have some artwork up, I'll be sharing some before and after pictures.

4// My co-worker made these awesome homemade fudge valentines.  I could easily eat it all at once, it's that good!

5// I stepped out of my comfort zone (like way outside) and rocked these red pants and snake-skin shoes.  I even got a few compliments which made me feel more confident with my choice.  I told Adam they were my Valentine's Day pants. :)  I think my red pants were making him step out of his comfort zone too. Ha!

Let me know if you are new to Design Your Dwelling and sticking around, I would love to stop over and say hi!  Have a great Friday!

For more High Fives, stop over at Lauren's blog From My Grey Desk.



10 comments:

  1. I love the red pants! I have been digging royal blue jeans...but haven't quite taken the plunge. Bright pants require bravery...and you definitely pulled it off! Fruit bars are irresistible (especially in New England winters), but you'd think they were selling gold fruit. :) So glad to have found your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! They were fun! I may have to check out the royal blue jeans, you have my interest! :) Love your reference to "gold fruit"! Glad you stopped by! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Fruit salad looks yummy and I love the red pants and shoes, happy Friday!
    xoxo
    Mags
    http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/2013/02/friday-faves_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute red pants and shoes! Wish I would have seen you that day to see your full outfit! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, I know, I almost stopped over at your desk to show you! You totally inspired me to wear them! They look way better on your cute frame though! :)

      Delete
  4. Stopping by from h54f and the pants and shoes are killer for vday! :) Wear those proudly haha Wear are the shoes from by chance??

    Lacey
    sunny+turquoise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lacey! THanks for the compliment! The shoes are from Express! Honestly, they aren't super comfortable but they are cute!! :)

      Delete
  5. I wore red skinnies this week too and I loved them! And you are so daring to wear snakeskin shoes... I don't think I could do it. I do have some zebra print flats but that's about as far as I can go out of my comfort box ;) I can't wait to see the before and afters of the bathroom. I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    Libby
    libbylifeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from H54F, I started following a little while ago. That fruit salad looks amzing.. yum!
    xo Alea
    http://sparkle-your-life.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love wearing colored pants, but if you had asked me a year ago I would have thought you were crazy! Blogging has really helped me step out of my comfort zone with fashion and I love it! I really like your shoes too! I have some snake skin that I really could wear more often than I thought!
    Hailey @ Love, Laughter and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...