Thursday, December 11, 2014

Make your own gift card holder


I try really hard to not give gift cards for Christmas.  But sometimes, that's what people want.

In the case that I do give gift cards like for weddings, bridal showers, baby gifts, (ok Christmas too), I try to spice them up so that it appears as though I put a little more thought into the gift. I do this by making my own gift card holder.

It's really pretty simple and you only need a few things.



Supplies: Stamp, ink pad, glue spots, paper cutter, card stock, and a gift card!

Here's what to do:

Step 1 | Cut the card stock to size. I cut my to approximately 8 1/2 by 3 1/2 - 4 inches.

Step 2 | Fold the card stock in half.

Step 3 | Use your stamp of choice to stamp on the outside of the card.  

Step 4 | Attach the gift card to the inside of the card with a glue dot.

Step 5 | Write your note.  (optional: Write the value on the card, behind where the gift card will be attached.)

Step 6 | Give!  (This is the best part!)

This is super simple and can be used for any occasion!  I happened to make this one for a friend's bridal shower. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...