It's Friday - thank goodness! Actually my weeks have been flying by lately and I usually pack more into them than I can actually get done - ever feel like that? This has put me a little behind on my High Five For Friday posts but nevertheless these are still one of my favorite posts!
Let me fill you in on what's been happening...
This is my new favorite lip gloss - I use it place of chapstick! It's Almay Pink Pout. I'm also a fan of "Cantaloupe"!
We are finally getting a few nice days so you better believe I am taking advantage of them and eating outside!
Our house is finally in the decorating phase. I am terrible at selecting art so I found this idea on Pinterest and made my own. I love it!
This year we are attempting our first garden. We are going with green beans, tomatoes, kohlrabi, onions, cucumbers, and peppers. Thanks to my husband for taking on the role of master gardener!
This pregnant lady can't paint her own toes anymore.... :( So I went and got a pedicure - it was glorious!
I hope you all have a super weekend!
That sandwich looks amazing! I love a good crusty bread... and potato chips ... and watermelon. I think I need to go to the grocery store!
ReplyDeleteI loved getting pedis when I was pregnant. I went every other week. It was my guilty pleasure. :)
ReplyDeleteWe are doing our first garden this year as well! So far so good. Good luck with yours!
Yay for your gardening debut! I've wanted to break ground with a new garden as a 4-H project for the last, hmm... 4 years now? Someday it's going to happen. Your post has inspired me once again - thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I found your blog on Hello! Happiness blog post for Five on Friday. I love the artwork you created. Do you mind sharing the pin? I'd love to do something similar for my home. Also congrats on the garden... we started veggie gardening a few years ago and I love it. Here's a post from a bit ago on our salsa garden.. check it out!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.plaidanddots.com/plaidandpolkadots/2012/04/making-salsa.html