I love days like today! They make me happy because I love being able to treat you all to goodies with the help of some awesome sponsors!
Megan, an independent stylist with Stella & Dot is giving away a pair of Nancy Stud Earrings. I don't know about you all but I would love to have a this pair of earrings that go with anything, especially when I think about getting dressed up for the holidays!
Lindsay from Moxie Design Studio is also giving away a pillow cover of your choice! I love her designs and how they be easily mixed and matched. You may want more than one! :)
I'm also adding to the giveaway! I'll be giving the lucky winner a virtual room consult for one of the rooms in their home!
The winner will be contacted by email! Now - enter to win below!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

YAY for great giveaways and sponsors :)
ReplyDeleteI love that Oslo necklace, wow!
This is great!
ReplyDeleteI love that buck pillow!
ReplyDelete