Monday, October 14, 2013

October Mood Board Link Party + A Giveaway!

Hi Everyone!  It's been awhile since I've hosted a mood board link party for interior design bloggers but recently I've gotten quite a few requests to bring it back so I thought, why not?!  We are getting into winter when house projects and dreams of home updates can take shape so I invite you to get inspired by all of the fantastic design that have been linked up!

Super simple requests for the link up:

1|| Follow my blog via GFC, Bloglovin, or Facebook - I'll definitely follow back!
2|| Link up as many mood boards or e-designs as you would like!
3|| Check out the designs by other bloggers - I always find inspiration and new shops to check out!
4|| Tweet about the link up or share it on your Facebook page
5|| Link back to this post.

I pin all of your design boards to my Pinterest account from your original post to help drive traffic to your blog!

I am also giving away a virtual room consult to one lucky reader! Sign up to win below!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


3 comments:

  1. I would probably want help sprucing up my kitchen!! It needs some accessories and art!! YAY for the link-up being back!!

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next month we are getting ready to start our kitchen renovations.

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    mandyjeanchic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm SO glad you brought the link party back this month. I love checking out other bloggers' creations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...