Welcome to week 7 of the mood board link party - I can't believe it's already week seven! This link party has been so fun and so inspiring! (I know I say that all the time, but it really is!) I have some ideas up my sleeve for possibly expanding this link party in the near future so be on the look out! :)
Here is a look at what has been on my mind lately... dining rooms! I love the look you get when you mix design styles! This dining room mixes farmhouse with modern and I love it - not to mention I am mixing some of my favorite colors for a fresh look!
SOURCE LIST:
2. Trellis linen drum shade - Shades of Light
3. Edmund Dining Table - Home Decorators
4. Industrial Style Dining Chair - Home Decorators
5. Flat-weave area rug - Zinc Door
6. Recycled glass vases - West Elm
7. Appetizer plates - Target
8. Black Clay Dinnerware - CB2
9. Garden Napkin Set - West Elm
10. Porcelain Pitcher - Target
For your own personalized mood board - check out my design services page!
You're turn - link up your beautiful design boards below!
The three requests for participation:
1. Follow Your Host and Co-Host via GFC or Bloglovin'
Host: Beth - Design Your Dwelling
Co-Host: Renee - Hansen Family Chaos
2. Grab A Button!
Grab a button below and include it in your blog post or where you share your link parties on your blog.
3. Share it!
Spread the word about this link party by tagging me (@beth_dydblog) in a tweet with a direct link to your mood board post and using the hashtag #moodboardlinkparty! Feel free to share it on Facebook too!
Each week I pin all of your mood boards to my Design Boards board on Pinterest!
Most importantly, connect with, be inspired by and follow other design bloggers!
Grab a button, link up, and have fun! :)


Thanks for hosting guys!!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome! Thanks for linking up and helping to spread the word!
DeleteLovely! The drum shade and floor rug are my favorite pieces :) these colors are soooo pretty together! I'm gonna need to take you to CO with me to help decorate our new home, ok?!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kristine! :) I would definitely come to Colorado - I love it there and need a reason to go back to visit!! Will you be heading to Colorado Springs? One of my good college friends' husband just finished up his term in the airforce and was stationed in Colorado Springs.
DeleteThanks for hosting! Beth, love the color scheme and artwork!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely! Thanks for linking up! Let me know when you want to co-host! :)
Deletecute idea!
ReplyDeletehttp://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com
I'm loving the colors in this one! So fab!
ReplyDeletei love it! i'm so ready for spring! i am so loving minted for art right now:)
ReplyDelete1. Your board is AWESOME! I love EVERYTHING about it :) 2.Linking up an old board this week...got lazy! 3. Thanks for all of your encouragement!
ReplyDelete<3 Samantha
Thanks and you're welcome!
DeleteLove those prints and that rug! So cute!! Great ideas, it makes me want to redecorate my apartment! haha!
ReplyDeleteFound you from the GFC blog hop!
Alyssa
http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/
This color palette!!! In love! Girl, you have some SERIOUS skillz!!! I wish you could come over and redesign my entire house!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the compliment! I would be honored to help you with your house if the opportunity ever arose! :) Planning to link up over on your blog today!
DeleteThese are perfect for spring. Ohh we'll enjoy spring for this loong winter.
ReplyDelete