Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mood Board Link Party - Week 4

Hi everyone! Welcome back for another mood board link party! 

These link parties have been so fun and inspiring.  I'm feeling fortunate getting to know other design bloggers around the world-wide-web!  Since there has been quite a bit of interest in this link party, next week this link party will have a co-host!  If you are interested in co-hosting, send me an email (designyourdwellingblog (at) gmail.com) and we will pick a Tuesday for your to co-host!

Enjoy this week's link party - I'm happy to have you stop and link up!

I only have three requests for participation:

1. Follow Design Your Dwelling via GFC
I would love to stay connected with you!  This will also keep you up-to-date for the next link party!
You can also follow along on Twitter or Facebook!
2. Grab A Button!
Grab a button below and include it in your blog post or where you share your link parties on your blog.
3. Share it!
Help spread the word about this link party by tweeting your blog post link with your mood board with hashtag #moodboardlinkparty!  If you tweet me, I'll be sure to re-tweet!  I also be stopping over to see each of your boards and adding them to my Design Boards board on Pinterest!

Most importantly, connect with and follow other bloggers!


Grab a button, link up, and have fun! :)



10 comments:

  1. I love that you do this each week! I don't have one to contribute this time around but I am excited to see what everyone else is doing!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Link up whenever you can!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting again!! I'll be back:)!! Alice @ The Owl's Skull

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your link party. Thanks for hosting again! I guess I will have to make some more mood boards now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am a new follower! I love this idea! I am already working on a mood board now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Thanks for following! Yes - definitely link up next week - would LOVE to have you!

      Delete
  5. OMG! This is so great! I'm brand new to blogging (well, a couple months now) and LOVE this! I'll get moving on my mood boards. Thanks for hosting this!

    Susan
    simplymodernhome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! Thanks for stopping by! I would love to have you become a follower and link up your mood boards! :) Best of luck in your new blogging adventure!

      Delete
  6. What a fun party. I don't have a moodboard designed but can't wait to check out all those who've linked up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just added a mood board to your link-up for the first time! I found out about it through one of your readers' who had visited my blog today - such a great idea! I'm looking forward to checking out all the great mood boards.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...