Friday, August 3, 2012

5 on Friday!

Whoa - it's 8:30pm and I'm finally getting to this 5 on Friday post!  Just more time for good things to happen this week, right?! :)

1| Eric Church = AWESOME!
Last Saturday we went to the Eric Church concert which was AWESOME!  Yes, we were behind a chain-link fence the separated the "VIP" section from "general admission," and we had to wait in line for-ever for drinks, but we still had a blast!  I've been rocking out to his music all week on my way to work and during my workouts!  Here is an iPhone picture from the concert.  You can't see Eric, but the picture are still kinda cool.


2| Personal Training Session
Every Thursday I meet with a personal trainer.  I skipped last week so it felt good to be back and get a good workout in!  I really like having someone push me to be better and lift heavier and teach me how to lift weights correctly.

3| Camera Lessons
Last week I bought a Cannon EOS Rebel T3i! I had no idea how to work it but my co-worker, Tom, gave me lesson this week.  He is great with cameras and technology so I learned some really cool things to play around with.  Sorry for not including any pictures yet. The one thing I did learn is that all of my pictures will need to be edited because they are larger than an actual picture size.  (I have a lot of editing to do this week.)

4| Friends in Town
Our friends moved to town a couple of weeks ago!  This is one of Adam's new co-workers.  I stopped over to their house last nigh to say hi and get the grand tour.  It's really nice and I'm excited to have them here - there are many fun memories to be made!

5| Precious Came Back
Ok, this is a little silly... one of our barn cats, "Precious," wandered off this week.  We suspected she wasn't coming back, which made me a little sad but lone-behold, she came running across the pasture this morning! We were pretty excited to have her back so Adam had to go out to the barn and officially welcome here home.  I had a talk with her tonight about not running away again.

Remember to find joy in the little things! Happy Weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...