![]() |
| Via |
We are getting ready to go on a 6-day vacation to Mexico!!! We can't wait to spend our days on the beach and by the pool drinking fruity drinks (and maybe a couple of Corona's)!
There is a down side to this vacation - I hate packing. Absolutely hate it. It causes me stress just to think about it...
Luckily, I found this list for what to pack for a weekend getaway to somewhere warm in Lauren Conrad's book titled "Style." I modified the list to accomodate a week-long trip. Here is my version of the warm weather getaway packing list!
Packing List: Warm Weather Getaway
2 bathing suits
1 cover-up
1 pair of cheap sandals (to wear to the pool or beach)
1-2 sundresses
1 set of "beach bum" clothes (comfy shorts + t-shirt)
1 pair of jeans (I prefer straight leg jeans because you can roll them up to capris)
3 pairs of shorts
4-5 cute tops (t-shirts + tank tops)
1 jean jean jacket (they go with anything)
1 party dress
1 pair of going-out shoes
1 pair of "nice" sandals
2-3 necklaces (pick your favorites)
2-3 pairs of earrings (pick your favorites)
1 hat (cap or big hat)
1 beach bag
wristlet (don't leave home without one)
pajamas
undergarments
1 pair of sunglasses
make-up (your favorite look + waterproof mascara)
bathroom essentials
camera
ipod
book/magazine (any suggestions?!)
What did I miss? Anything that is a "must have" for your warm weather vacations?

don't forget the sunscreen :)
ReplyDeleteGood addition Sandy! Hope you are doing well! :)
DeletePut one of those bathing suits in your carry on! In case your luggage doesn't show up with your plane :( Speaking from experience! Totally saved us :) Jake was impressed with me on that one! lol :)
ReplyDeleteGood suggestion - consider that done! I'll probably have to carry Adam's too!
Delete