Some say that Valentine's Day is a "Hallmark Holiday." If that's the case, why not make your own Valentine's Day cards for the ones you love?! :) Here are a few easy Valentine's Day card ideas to tell your sweetheart just home much you love them!
1} A Best Friend
| 8 1/2" x 11' |
Fold a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock in half and trim it to a width of 4" so it fits in a standard envenlope. I layered scrapbook paper to create the Valentine's day theme and finished it with a friendship message from a Stampin' Up rubber stamp set.
This card fits in a standard envelope.
| 4" x 6" |
I love how simple this message is. I used letter stamps to create this card but if you don't have rubber stamps you can easily use stickers or cut out letters from magazines!
3} For You
| 5" x 5" |
Inside message: "I was thinking you could keep it!"
This is my favorite card of the three! It's so sweet and perfect for a new love or a long-time love.
If you can use a pair of scissors, you can easily make this card. Take yourself back to elementary art class and use the skills you learned to cut out a paper heart and find letters from magazines. The message for the inside of the card can be printed from the computer or hand written. Glue the card together with a glue stick and you have the perfect Valentine's Day message.
I hope these ideas help you create your own "Hallmark Holiday" and show the ones you love how much they mean to you!
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment