Logically my post today should be about the house projects I accomplished over the weekend, the great deals I found on Black Friday and Cyber Monday and a few snap shots of the fabulous Christmas decorations I put up.
None of those things happened.
Instead, Adam put me to work finishing up a few projects that needed to be done before the snow arrives. Our "to do" list included putting up 100 feet of snow fence, building a ladder to get up into our hayloft and this...
....finishing the windbreak for the cows.
(Yes, I helped with the whole project... setting poles, hanging boards and hanging the tin!)
Fortunately, in return for my help around the farm, Adam helped me with my little project which was cleaning out the basement. I am getting the basement painted this week so I can finally have my own design and office space! Wooohoooo!!
It definietly looks like a dungeon right now but once the walls are painted and I do a little decorating I am going to have an awesome space! You will definitley see more on this basement transformation project!
Even though I didn't take part in the traditional holiday happenings beyond Thanksgiving dinner I had a pretty fulfilling weekend. There is something so rewarding about hard work, seeing what you accomplished in a day and working side by side with someone you love and admire.
Have a great week!
BETH
No comments:
Post a Comment