Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sponsor Meet & Greet: Comfy Heaven

Good Morning!  I am so excited to introduce Comfy Heaven Pillows to you - a sponsor that has been in my sidebar for awhile.  I love having home decor and lifestyle sponsors because their shops are filled with things I love!

Hi everyone! My name is Anita and my friends and family describe me as a "creative and energetic young mom who likes balancing a million things at a time" (much like most of you I'm sure) ! My passion is in home styling, interior design and decor.

Comfy heaven was born out of an idea my mom and I had to help women from low income households and make beautiful, luxury home decor accessible to everyone! We started creating custom-made home decor items and decorative pillows that are elegant, comfortable, stylish YET affordable.  We are inspired by everything around us - especially friends and family. All the items you find on our website are custom-made.Together we decided to keep things simple with our design philosophy  - your house should be a home that shows off your personal style. 

As women in the marketplace, we understand the struggle of the everyday woman which can especially be tough in lower income households here in Sri Lanka ( yes we are all the way in Sri Lanka - a small teardrop shaped Island in the Indian Ocean) - so we make it a point to partner with women facing these issues and are skilled in local handicrafts. Partnering us helps them supplement their income.

I personally would like to invite you to take a look at our online store and if for some reason you don't find what you're looking for that fits the perfect style for your home, you can contact me and we can work on something especially for you!

Find Anita and her shop in all of these places:


Here are some of the awesome pillows that can be found in her shop!







Thanks Anita, for being an awesome sponsor on Design Your Dwelling!

If you are interested in sponsoring, I would LOVE to have you!  Stop over and check out my sponsor page!

2 comments:

  1. these pillows are really beautiful - really love the monograms one. oh and thought you might be interested in this linkup i'm doing with designer in teal where bloggers can showcase design in their homes. :) you can link up here

    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow , thank you Beth, it is great to be a part of such a great blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...