Friday, June 14, 2013

High Five For Friday!

Happy, Happy Friday!!  I'm excited it's here because I feel like I have a lot to accomplish this weekend - especially regarding wedding "stuff"!  My goal is to get ahead of the game and get some details crossed off the list - wish me luck!

Also a quick hello to my new GFC and Bloglovin follwers!  Super glad you are here, it means a lot that you like reading what I have to write! :)


one. I gave in and spent the 99 cents on this app.  It was TOTALLY worth it, I can't believe I waited so long.  The girls from A Beautiful Mess blog are so incredibly clever and I admire clever people!

two. This weekend I had my first bridal shower.  It was really fun plus I got to see some of my closest girlfriends.  What a wonderful day!

three. It's been pretty nice outside so I drug my computer outside, set up a lawn chair and enjoyed a little outdoor work time this week.

four. No trip back to my hometown is complete without stopping at a nearby local establishment.  This town has a local brewery - Schell's Brewery - so of course they have all of the local brews on tap.  If you are ever near New Ulm, MN you must stop at this brewery for a tour.  You wont be disappointed!

five. I am still overwhelmed by the generosity of my friends and family.  They gave such beautiful gifts.  I have enjoyed using new things ever day this week.  Thank you.

Hope you all have had a great week!  If you are new here and became a follower - let me know so I can return the favor! :)

Cheers!



3 comments:

  1. I haven't looked at the Beautiful Mess app yet. I think I might have to now. I just didn't want to spend the .99 either! Ha! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE a beautiful mess app! Totally addicting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Bridal showers are so fun! I was so overwhelmed with love at mine! Congrats!!

    PS...I'm a new follower from the B You blog hop! Glad I found your blog, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...