A couple of weeks ago I shared with you a client update for a rustic glam kitchen. While we were in the process of updating the kitchen Lisa decided to have a design board done for the living room too! Since her home has an open floor plan we decided to keep the rustic glam theme throughout the entire space.
There are so many elements of this room I love - pillows, and the mix of modern elements, like the side table, with rustic elements, like coffee table. I can't wait to see how it comes out!
Out of respect for my clients, I do not share source lists. However, if you would like your own custom design board, I would love to create one for you and I have a few openings for July! Check out my E-Design page here.

I've been wanting to buy that large tree art for a long time...need to pull the trigger and just do it. I love tree things for some reason and it's a good size piece.
ReplyDeleteI agree - it's a great piece! If you can't get it off your mind, you definitely need to get it! :)
Deletetotally my kind of space!
ReplyDelete