One. The weather was so awesome this past weekend! One of my favorite things to do is eat breakfast out on our front porch on nice days!
Two. I finally got my engagement ring back from the jeweler! My wedding band came too! I didn't realize how much I missed wearing it!
Three. I've started to work on wedding decorations...
Four. RSVP's are already starting to roll in! Woohoo! Someone (maybe me) forgot to put a line on the invitations to ask for names so I have NO IDEA who is RSVP-ing! Ahhhh!! Notes like this one make me laugh - I would love to ask for your help but not sure who you are?!
**Friends - if you've received a wedding invitation from us PLEASE put your name on it before you send it back! :)
Five. Since the weather has been great Adam and I have been going on walks in the evenings. It's fun having him go with me and catch up on the day!
As for the weekend... I have a round of golf scheduled with some girls in the area and need to get a start on writing thank you cards from my bridal shower!
Hope you've all had a great week - thanks for reading!
OH YEAH - and don't forget to get entered for this giveaway from Barefeet in High Heels!

Aw, I always loved the sweet things people wrote on RSVP cards! Those are the ones I kept.
ReplyDeleteChristy @ Creating a Beautiful Life
I never thought to do write an note to the couple on RSVPs but I may start doing that. I like your idea of saving those that have left a note!
Deleteomg yay! i can't wait to see your DIYs! don't worry too much about the RSVPs, you can figure out a way to work with what you've got, i'm sure! xo
ReplyDeleteI keep reminding myself that the important thing is knowing how many people will be attending! :) Thanks for the re-assurance!
DeleteYour ring is gorgeous! And I'm loving the look of those decorations so far too :)
ReplyDeleteDiscovered your blog through the blog hop. Can't wait to read more!
Saw you button on A Lil Dash of Diva blog hop. Your ring is beautiful! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteFound you through the blog hop! I really like your blog. Your ring is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations. I can't wait to read more - newest follower!
ReplyDelete- Jen
What a beautiful engagement ring! I found your blog today and it's too cute! I look forward to coming back :)
ReplyDeleteIf you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by One Fine Wire and see bits and pieces of our little family. So nice to meet you!
How frustrating! My solution for the RSVP issue was to put a number on the back of each RSVP and make a master list of what number corresponded to each invite. Hope it all turns out OK!
ReplyDeleteKathleen