Happy Tuesday and welcome to the weekly mood board link party for interior design bloggers and enthusiasts! I hope you will take the time to link up your design or stick around and see all of the other awesome designs - I know you will be inspired! :)
Starting in June, this mood board link party will be hosted monthly - the first Tuesday of each month! Since design boards are a lot of work to create and everyone's summers fill up quick, I thought this would be a good move!
Super Simple Requests for participation:
1. Follow Your Host and Co-Host via GFC or Bloglovin'
Host: Beth - Design Your Dwelling
Co-Host: Veronica - Passion, Pink & Pearls
2. Grab A Button!
Grab a button below and include it in your blog post or where you share your link parties on your blog.
3. Share it!
Spread the word about this link party by tagging me (@beth_dydblog) in a tweet with a direct link to your mood board post and using the hashtag #moodboardlinkparty! Feel free to share it on Facebook too!
4. Like it!
Like your favorite mood boards by clicking the 'like' option below your favorite!
Each week I pin all of your mood boards to my Design Boards board on Pinterest!
Most importantly, connect with, be inspired by and follow other design bloggers!
Grab a button, link up, and have fun! :)
always love linking up!
ReplyDelete