Monday, May 6, 2013

Client Design - Rebeka's Living Room


I recently had the opportunity to work with Rebeka, who purchased a design board from me through a Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) silent auction fundraiser that took place at our office! Rebeka was definitely fun to work with since she was so engaged in the process! 

Her design style is a rustic, country style filled with blues and grays mixed with metals and modern accent pieces!  She and her husband also just bought new couches, like the one in the design board, so this was a perfect opportunity to spruce up the rest of the space! :)

I will have another fundraiser design coming up for breast cancer research - stay tuned!

Out of respect for the clients I work with, I keep their source lists private.  If you are interested in a custom mood board, click here for details!

10 comments:

  1. Yay! so glad we are sponsoring each other again!! I love reading your blog and LOVE your taste! I keep meaning to ask you, did I read you live in Ohio somewhere? I might be crazy though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks, me too!! I lived in Cincinnati, Ohio a couple of years ago for work but live in Iowa now!

      Delete
  2. Hello! I'm visiting you from the 'I Love Bloglovin' blog hop :)

    I read in your 'About' section that you used to live in Cincinnati. I'm not too far from there as I live in Louisville, Kentucky. I added you on GFC and I am following you on Bloglovin'. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! Thank you so much for stopping by, saying hi and becoming a follower!!

      Delete
  3. LOVE those tables! the are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz!! I am really into nesting tables lately!

      Delete
  4. I'd love for you to link up to my weekly blog hop going on now :) http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/05/emerald-skinny-love-tuesday-blog-hop.html

    xoxo Tori

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! i have a big basket almost exactly like that one; perfect for the living room to stash extra pillows and blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the collections its simple and cute. I like the sofa its little bit similar to my sofa.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...