Thursday, May 30, 2013

Client Update: Rustic Glam Kitchen

I just recently finished this kitchen design for one of the neatest clients I've worked with so far!  Lisa's vision was a rustic glam kitchen - mixing old farmhouse appeal with a fresh new look and adding some color into her "very brown kitchen" as she referenced it! :)  Here is what I came up with and she's already planning a few vacation days this summer to do some painting and to be available when her new quartz counter tops and back splash are installed! :)


Out of courtesy for my clients, I do not share their source list.  

If you are interested in having a custom mood board designed specifically for you check out my e-design page.  I have currently have openings for June! :)

2 comments:

  1. love this mood board and can't wait to see the final reveal!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak
    -- jewelry giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. love gray in the kitchen! i'm a rustic farmhouse girl myself

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...