Friday, May 24, 2013

High Five For Friday

Happy Friday followed up with a long weekend - yay!  I was originally planning to head up to Minneapolis for a design camp but unfortunately it got cancelled with a date to be re-scheduled.  Bummer.  But - this gives me a chance to get a few wedding-related odds and ends done and I wouldn't doubt if we decided to find some fun somewhere along the way.


One. I think I've finally figured out what I am going to do for wedding reception table decorations.  I found these inexpensive peonies and orb vases.  The trouble is that neither of these things are sold online so I am going to need to enroll my bridesmaids and family in the hunting and gathering.

Two. I survived my first week of being 30.  So far so good. The best part of birthday's is real mail.  It's always a humbling reminder so send more notes instead of email, tweets or Facebook messages.

Three. My birthday brought me another Pioneer Woman cookbook and so far it's been a success! I've got a few appetizer type of things I want to try out this weekend!

Four. Adam wrapped up spring planting but there are still quite a few farmers in the fields.  They are working hard so take time to thank a farmer for all of the work they are doing to feed and clothe you! I don't know of a harder-working group of people.

Five. Recently I've picked up more interior design clients - it's been a lot of fun!  I can't wait to show off some of the spaces I've been designing.  Plus the clients I've worked with have been awesome!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! In addition to thanking a farmer, thank our service men and women too.  This weekend is about more than an extra day off and a BBQ.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love the table decorations! Good find, they looks beautiful. I hope you can find some more. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Here are my friday faves: http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/2013/05/friday-faves_24.html

    xoxo
    Mags
    http://magsmind22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm a new follower! Happy belated birthday! Has anyone told you you look like Cameron from House? She's also in Once Upon A Time!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back! :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...